Because I look forward to spending Friday night in the peace and quiet of my home, instead of out and about in this crazy city. Last weekend was a bit hectic, so I am definitely in recovery. I was able to work three shows at Fashion Week, and enjoyed one of them immensely! I was asked not to disclose which shows I worked, but the clothes were unbelievable! I also worked the VIP section for one show and saw Kim Kardashian, Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill), some guy from Ugly Betty, one of the Real Housewives of NY (the one with the nasty husband), and a random rapper. Definitely a very cool experience.
I have two auditions coming up in the next few days for plays in the city. One would be a traveling production, and the other is local. Excited and nervous for both. It's been a LONG time since I've done any real acting, and I'm a bit rusty. Very thankful for the opportunity to try, though.
Today we had 65 degree weather!!!!! So, of course I wore open toed shoes. If my legs would've been tan, I would've worn a sundress. Are you kidding me?! We won't have an opportunity like this again until May. I've been told it's not uncommon to have snow in April, so I want to maximize open toe time as much as possible. But when I walked into work, people just laughed at me and said that I was very "southern." What the heck does that even mean? Don't these people expose their feet??? Another coworker commented on the excessive length of my toes. Regardless, I proudly sported those beauties all around that office. Not ashamed.
No comments:
Post a Comment