Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'll be home for Christmas!


I am loving life right about now, sitting in my rocking chair in the Baltimore airport.  I’m on my way home for Christmas, and I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to see the south.  New York has been really good to me so far, but I am ready for some sweet tea and southern accents. 

My bag was way over the weight limit, so I had to pay the additional fee.  It’s all because of those Christmas presents that I intended to wait and buy when I got home.  I decided that New York gifts would be better.  I’m glad I did a little shopping though.  While in the Chelsea Best Buy, I got this huge ego boost by some random stranger.  I was looking at the television series dvds, when he walked by and pointed at one of the covers and said “that should be your face instead.”  I could’ve kissed him square on the mouth.

I love the airport at Christmas.  There are kids and dogs everywhere, and people have generally been in good spirits…even after the security line that took an hour and a half.  I’ve been fortunate to see my family over the last few weeks while they have been visiting, and now I get to see my friends too!  Yay for vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment