Even though I recently posted a top 10 list in my entry about Irene, I couldn’t let the “It’s my 1 year NYC anniversary” post happen without one. As of Monday, I have officially been a New Yorker for one year. And the following are my top 10 favorite moments (this should be especially helpful for those of you who prefer a summary of the last 60 entries):
10. Day trip to Governors Island with my small group, complete with biking, a picnic, and acrobats
9. Spending my inaugural night in NYC at the U.S. Open match (Federer)
8. The discovery of my penthouse piano conveniently located on my block
7. The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade
6. Volunteering at the annual Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in February
5. Standing shoulder to shoulder with Tina Fey while filming an episode of 30 Rock
4. Sightings: John Voight, Mary J Blige, Geoffrey Rush, Meg Ryan, Tea Leoni, Jason Hoppy, Kim Kardashian, (Anthony)
3. Attending my first gala in the Hamptons, in honor of the Soledad O’Brien foundation
2. Concerts: Amos Lee, Needtobreathe, STP, Aretha Franklin, Allman Brothers
1. Filming Man on a Ledge with Sam Worthington, and being among four people selected to be featured in a scene by the director himself
What a great, wonderful, exciting, amazing, blessed, lucky, adventurous, unbelievable, intense, exhilarating year this has been. And I wouldn't change a thing about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment