Today was a gorgeous day in New York City! The summer to fall transition is becoming apparent, and I needed a coat for the first time tonight. I've been venturing out a lot more this week, and am becoming increasingly comfortable traveling independently. Although, I am excited that Jennifer will be here soon, so I can share some of these moments with a dear friend!
This morning was pretty much my standard routine. The two most exciting parts of my day took place late this afternoon and evening. I was invited to be an audience member of a television show (which I cannot reveal the name of), that had a fabulous host (whom I cannot reveal the name of), and a highly entertaining dialogue (which of course I cannot speak of). But I did get paid to participate, and met some really cool people during the process. One guy was from Atlanta, and went to school in Murfreesboro. Such a small world!
After the taping, I decided I was in desperate need of some down home, finger lickin', heartburn inducin', SOUTHERN fried food. And I had HEARD that there was a Chick-fil-a somewhere on the NYU campus. Since I was not far from that area, I went on my search. Low and behold, they do have a very limited version of one in the food court, and I was so happy that I almost kissed the woman handing me my Polynesian sauce. The best part was that a sandwich, fries and drink only cost me $6.30, which is what it cost in Franklin! Praise the Lord, I have found my official Wednesday night dining selection!
...lol.. I love you... =)
ReplyDelete