Today was my first 30 Rock shoot, and it was an unforgettable experience. I was a patron in a bar/restaurant, along with about 70 other people. I didn't get a speaking part, but then again only two people did (one being Ms. Fey). They did ask me to walk across the room a few times, which was actually a pretty big deal! I also got to stand right next to Tina in the beginning of the scene, and we got to speak in between takes. I was curious to see if she would be as witty in person, and she did not disappoint. It should air either the first or second Thursday in November. I will definitely update when I know.
The job interview this morning went extremely well, and I have a second appointment with them tomorrow. It's a business development position with a company called K Force, and it is a block from Wall Street. I was impressed with the sales manager, hiring manager, and their corporate culture. This may be my meal ticket!
Things always have a way of working out. Keep on keeping on, don't quit.
ReplyDeleteI am loving the blog! (I know, I'm such a stalker) It's nice to take a little break from my day and see what you're up to - I know you'll do great in NYC if your first few weeks are any indication. So jealous that you met Tina - love her! And I can't wait to see you walk across my TV screen...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Your Friend Montana
SHUT UP! I live vicariously thru you now:)
ReplyDelete